Monday, April 19, 2010

Countdown is on....

So, I know that I haven't updated in forever. I apologize. For real. I have been super busy with being a wife, a teacher, looking for a job, and getting ready to hit the road again on Friday! Oh yes, Friday is the day that my hubby and I leave for 10 days on our CRUISE : ) Woo Hoo! I am not sure if you can tell that I am excited. We just found out today that not only are we going to Portugal and Spain, but our ship will be also making a pit stop in MOROCCO : ) Soo excited that I made Trey clear our memory card from our camera so I will have enough to take as many pictures as I want. Plus, I know if I don't that a certain person who's name starts with a D and ends with IANE will not be happy with me. I will post after the trip with pictures and hopefully news of a job. Please say a little prayer for some good news : )

1 comment: