Sunday, October 5, 2014

Baby Showers for our sweet baby


Trey and I are so blessed with amazing family and friends. It is so true. We have people who love on us and care for us deeply, which is now spilling over to our sweet baby. We are so thankful for these people and the impact that they have had on our lives.

The first shower that we had was at my childhood church. My parents still attend the sweet little church and they are so generous to host wedding and baby showers for those that grew up in the church. On September 14th, they hosted a precious shower for our little baby. I loved getting to see the ladies of the church and spending time while celebrating our upcoming arrival.

My favorite girls: )

Ready to celebrate our little one


My mother-in-law hosted our second baby shower in Trey's hometown of Chattanooga. It was a late afternoon drop-in shower and it was wonderful. There was wonderful food, great company, and lots of celebration. This baby is the first on Trey's side of the family, so everyone is so excited about the new baby.

Nonni, Care and me at the shower : ) Caroline is super excited to be a big cousin!
 
My family with the hostesses: )


The last baby shower was given by my sister and four of my best girlfriends. It was a precious pink and blue dessert shower. They served ice cream sundaes and yummy cupcakes.  I loved getting to spend time with lots of family and friends that I normally don't see on my visits to Tennessee. People guessed what they thought baby Lloyd was and we played a fun game with Old Wives Tales about baby gender. I am so thankful for these people and love that our baby will be loved by them all.


 All the hostesses, minus Patty who lives in California : )


Jess is due about 6 weeks behind me and is having a little boy. Can't wait for our babies to meet: )



1 comment:

  1. Sweet baby Lloyd is so loved! I love this baby so much!

    ReplyDelete