Father: a male parent; one who gives parental care; one who is a provider.
This definition of a father does not justify MY DAD. He is much more than a parent, much more than just gives parental care, and way much more than just a provider.
I am blessed to be extremely close to both of my parents. Yet, I will say that I feel that I am a Daddy's girl. He has always been there for me. Whenever I am feeling overwhelmed or upset, I know that if I call my dad, he is going to make it okay. My dad loves his family more than anything. He would do anything for anyone of us. I admire my dad for loving our family with his whole heart. He has the most sincere heart. If you are sick, in the hospital, had a family member die, or just not feeling great, my dad is the FIRST person to visit you and spend time with you. He is well-known at the funeral home and hospital for this reason. My mom wants him to be a "pink man" at the hospital when he retires. He would be perfect for it!
So, on my dad's birthday, I just want to say that I am very blessed to have him in my life. He is the best example of a dad, husband, and "Poppy." I love you Dad!!! Have the best birthday : )
That was very sweet...we NEED PICTURES!!!
ReplyDeleteYOU need to update your blog!
ReplyDelete