Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year brings New Changes

So, the one reason I was against starting a blog was because I am a slacker. I would rather watch "The Biggest Loser" or play on FaceBook. I know, I know. Well, my mom and sister have been pestering me to post. So, here goes. I hope I remember how to do this.

Well, I haven't blogged since December 13. I know. It is embarrassing. Anyway, much has happened on the homefront since then. To begin, we had a wonderful holiday season. I LOVE Christmas. I love the tree, presents, and most of all, celebrating the birth of Jesus. We spent much of our time on the road, traveling from Chatt-town to Franklin. I love visiting both sides of our families. It makes me wish I lived closer to them. We rang in the new year by staying here in Clarksville. I know, real exciting. Be jealous. Anyway, it was fun just having a low-key evening with my husband.

On to bigger and better news, my husband is awesome. Back in September, Trey was offered a full territory with his company in the great state of Alabama. Yes, you read correctly ALABAMA. Trey has worked so hard for this company and it is very exciting for us to have a FULL territory servicing Alabama and the Florida panhandle. Well, as you all know, we live almost in Kentucky. You can imagine that this a LONG haul for him to work. So, we have decided to move. Yes, move to Alabama. I know. I can't really believe either.

VOL fans: Please know that you will never catch me saying "Roll Tide" or wearing anything crimson. I promise and cross my orange heart.

Anyway, we are super excited about this new adventure : )

I wanted all my blogging friends to know about this because I have a favor to ask ALL of you. Please pray for us. I do not have a job in Alabama yet, but I am starting to apply. Please join with us in praying for a job for me and a home for us. We are so pumped about this opportunity and we know that it will all work out. Yet, we know that prayer is important in any time where there is change. Thank you so much! I will keep you updated with any info. :)

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you, sweet girl! Praying for God
    to put you in the right place at the right time! I love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers forever. Keep up the blog so we can see you in Alabama. Everything will be just great. You have a wonderful loving husband who has a wonderful loving wife and they both have a wonderful loving God. What a team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a job. Glad you updated, I was about to take you off my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's back! Keep us updated on the move and the job :) love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete