
My husband, Trey is one of the most hardworking people that I know. In fact, sometimes, I think that he works TOO hard. He works hard at his job, at home, and in our marriage. This quality is probably one of main reasons that I absolutely adore him. Well, anyway, Trey's job is very important to him. He started working for this job when he was still in college and went full-time after graduation. He sells guns, ammo, flashlights, all things that pertain to hunting. If you know Trey, this is the PERFECT job for him.
After graduation, Trey was given the territory of Eastern Kentucky. When he was offered the territory in Alabama, they let him keep this small territory to finish the year for BENELLI. If you do not have a spouse that hunts, you may be wondering what Benelli is. Well, Benelli is probably the best gun out on the market. Trey has loved selling them because he loves using them. Anyway, fast forward to this past Thursday. Trey has been gone for the entire week to Las Vegas. Shot Show (which is the biggest event for his company) was this past week. On Thursday night, it was the Benelli awards show. I knew that this was an important night because Trey could win an award. Well, Trey not only won one award, he won FIVE awards. Trey won the biggest award which is the Benelli Sales Leader of the Year! This means he sold the most guns out of any sales agent in the United States : ) Woo Hoo! I am so proud of him because he worked so hard and it definitely paid off!!! So here is my bragging for him because I know that he won't tell anyone at all. So, Congrats my love!!!
Woo Hoo Trey!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Trey! We are so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Trey!!! Five in one night!
ReplyDelete