Well, the Lloyds have moved zip codes and to the other side of the state. In June, we moved from our sweet, little townhome in C-ville to a spacious, downtown apartment in Chatt. We have been here almost 6 months, and we are loving it! Thanks to my sweet family and my precious in-laws, we moved ALL of our stuff to the apartment. How did we accumulate a huge U-Haul truck worth of stuff? I am still baffled by this, but we did manage (with help from 5 men) to load it all in. Along with moving in, starting a new job, and summer, we FAILED to decorate our house until 2 weeks ago. Yes. Two weeks ago, we finally decided that we hated the BLANK cream walls and decided to spruce them up a little. We went just a tad bit crazy at World Market. MY NEW FAVORITE STORE. If you have no clue what I am talking about, google it. NOW. We also bought a wonderful painting from ETSY. My new favorite ONLINE store. Just google, friends. Anyway, the pad is sweet. I really do love it. If you are ever traveling through Chatt, just dial me up and I will let you stay or just tour. Sorry guys, but I don't have any jags parked out front, but I do have one good lookin' ELK hanging in the living room. Yes. His name is Moe. Since marrying Trey, I knew that I would never get rid of him and would be marrying him also. You know, if you can't beat them, just join them and hang them in your living room for all to see. I know. I know. Enjoy the pictures: )

Our cute dining room with our ETSY painting that I LOVE

If you come to stay, these are your accomodations. I know you are thinking that it is nicer than the Hilton. You are correct in thinking this.

And this is where I get my Betty Crocker-iness on. By that I mean, I open up the refridgerator and get salsa for my chips. Dinner done.

And my cute living room. There is my wonderful tree that I decorated, and you can barely see Moe on the wall behind it. He is so tiny. I wish you could see him better.
All Moe needs is a Santa Hat! I'm just saying!
ReplyDeleteLove it, baby girl!