Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 13, 1952= A great day in history





Tomorrow is the day that my daddy was brought into this world. I thank God that this man was chosen to be my dad. If you know my dad (and if you don't, you should meet him), you know that my dad is very special to my family. He was the only male for a LONG time. Thank goodness that Jesse and Trey came along or dad would have had to still pretend to care about make-up, clothes, and reality t.v. My dad NEVER complained about not having a son, he loves Amanda and I sooooo much. It is really amazing to know that your parents love you more than life. I have ALWAYS felt this from both of them. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Needless to say, my dad is an amazing person. He has always been a great father, but I think that I have realized this more since he has become a grandfather. To see my dad love on Will and Caroline is precious. I mean, they could totally get away with murder (or drinking gallons of sweet tea) with him. Yet, it is still precious. I can only pray that one day I will have children to be loved unconditionally by Poppi. Dad, you are the best and I love you more each day! Happy Birthday : ) Wish I could spend the day with you! Enjoy your day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment