Well friends, once again, I am ashamed. I have not blogged since December. I know, I know. It has been super busy around the Lloyd household, so please forgive me.
I feel as if this post is going to sound familiar, but here goes. We are moving. Yes, you read correctly. Moving again. 3 moves in two years. I am convinced that my husband is trying to set a record. Yet, I am going along with it. Hey, if you can't beat them, just join them, right? Anyway, Trey was offered a territory with the same company in FLORIDA. Yes, the sunshine state. We are moving to the Land of the Rat (as my sweet, sometimes funny husband likes to call it.) The Lloyds are moving to ORLANDO!
ONE year ago, we moved to Chattanooga. We were sure that we would be here for quite a few years. It is a lovely city and we have enjoyed living here. Rewind to January, Trey was gone to Shot Show and I was hanging out in Chatt-town, just chilling. When I pick up Trey from the airport, I am pumped to see him. So we are hanging out, talking about his trip, when he tells me about the Florida territory. In my head, I am thinking "We live in Tennessee, we WILL NOT be moving to Florida." Little did I know, we would be committing to the job and Trey would begin work in Florida on February 1st. I know, crazy.
So, we are now in the process of finding a place for us to live in Orlando, a job for me, and figuring out how to move all our stuff. Definitely not sure how that is all going to happen, but whatever. I try not to think about it. Great strategy, huh? Anyway, we are excited and a little scared, but we know that God has a plan and he provides. So we are just rolling with it.
Oh, don't worry, my sister informed me the other day that if I don't find a job teaching that I should just work at Disneyworld. I hope she was kidding, but I am pretty sure she wasn't. She just wants that to happen so she can go for free. Not going to happen in a million years, Amanda.
No comments:
Post a Comment