Monday, July 11, 2011

Bahamas and a blog.....

Well, fellow bloggers, it has been a crazy summer. Did I mention that we are in the process of moving? Yeah, we are nuts. Anyway, we have been super duper busy with trying to find a house, seeing friends and family, and basically just surviving. June flew past us and now we are in July. I just returned from the Bahamas with three of my best friends ( we were missing our little Tita.) Last July, my friend Meg had this amazing idea to take a girls trip. So she planned a bomb trip to the Bahamas! Let's just say it was Uh-mazing! I will blog later about the trip because I am without my camera cord so I can't post pictures. Anyway, while laying out by the pool one day, we came up with the great idea to start a blog so we could stay connected. This is not our first go round with trying to stay connected. After graduation, we had a journal that we passed around, but some of the girls, ahem Tita and Tooker, couldn't get it together to send the journal around. So, we are now trying our hands at a blog. Woo hoo! Check it out! -> fivegirlsandababy.blogspot.com We are calling it five girls and a baby. Five best friends and now, Tita is having a baby! She is due in December! We can hardly wait! Any who, check out the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment