Well, back in July, I blogged about moving, a girls trip, and my bestie having a baby. Well, we have moved, the trip is over, and J had a precious baby boy.
Trey and I are officially Florida residents. We moved at the end of August and closed on our house on September 1st. We are really enjoying the Florida life, especially right now where January weather= perfect! We love our house! It is a 1925 bungalow with so much character. I do not have many pictures, but after we are finished with all our decorating I will post more pictures.
Don't worry, Moe made the move. I am pretty sure we are they only Floridans with an elk. Gotta love my husband!
Back in July, I went on a girls trip with three of my best friends. Our friend, Jess couldn't make it, and we missed her so much. Anyway, it was such a fun trip and I miss these girls so very much!
My best friend had a baby in December. I still can not believe that Jess is a mom. She has the most precious baby ever and I was able to spend some time with him while I was in Tennessee. He is a doll. Back in October, we had a baby shower for Jess, and it was such a great time! The picture below is all our girlfriends with Jess. Isn't she the cutest pregnant woman ever?

I know this is the most random post. I promise to get better. Yet, I also promised to blog more last year, so we will see how it goes : )
I will leave you with one last picture for the road. This year, we decided not to get a Christmas tree since we traveled to TN for the holidays. Check out our decorations. This is what my husband gets for putting Moe above our fireplace. hehehe
Welcome back, sweet girl! Keep it up! Love you!
ReplyDelete