Tuesday, September 25, 2012

T-E-Double N-E-Double S-Double E- TENNESSEE

Folks, it has been a long while. For real.

Let's just go ahead and say that it has been a busy September. We have had one wedding, one football game, and seventeen days in our favorite state with our favorite people. We were able to see family, friends, and UT football. All in all, it was a wonderful visit. My heart is full.

Our best friends got married Labor Day weekend. Seriously, most of my favorites in one place for 3 days. Best weekend ever. 
When we lived in Clarksville, we had weekly dinners with these two. Sweet, sweet friends.


My favorite niece. Seriously love her like she was mine.

Is there a cuter kindergarten in the world? I think not. This little boy has a huge piece of my heart.

These two girls+Nonny+Italian food+frozen yogurt=my kind of night

Be still my heart. This little boy is such a joy. So good for my heart to see him and his sweet momma.

Trey and his sweet sisters. They adore him. So thankful for these precious girls.

                                        

I may be a little biased, but I think we have the prettiest house on campus. 
Delta love. forever. and ever.


Some of my favorite boys cheering on my favorite team. GBO.

This place still gives me goosebumps. Vol for Life.

These two little VOLS learning the rules of being a true Volunteer.
GatorHatersforlife.


I also spent time with these two amazing people. 
My grandmother turned 81 yesterday.
Happy Birthday Nannie!
I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the "catch-up"....Loved having you home for a week! Miss you and love you, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete