Saturday, August 4, 2012

If you really knew me...

So, I have been seeing this little post on quite a few blogs, so here goes my edition of "If you really knew me..."


  • you would know that I would rather have a large sweet tea with lemon than an alcoholic drink any day. even a woodchuck.
  • you would know that I have never, ever dyed my hair. I definitely wanted highlights when I was in high school, but my mom said no. Somehow, my sister was able to go blonde. Me, not so much. How did that happen, Mom?
  • you would know that when I walk into a restaurant, I immediately scope out the seating area. If there isn't a lot of seating, I start to get anxious. Like really anxious.
  • you would know that I hate to be late. My friends in college would always make fun of me for it.
  • you would know that I love doing crossword puzzles. I totally get this from my dad.
  • you would know that the thought of childbirth make me go into full body sweats, plus a full blown panic attack. not.even.joking.
  • you would knot that I want to adopt one day. I used to say just domestically, but I would be open to anything.
  • you would know that although I do love teaching, I wish I had majored in Social Work in college. Or I had been a Child Life Specialist.
  • you would know that I don't care if it 100 degrees in my house, I will have a blanket on me while watching t.v. on my couch.
If you know any of this stuff, then you know me pretty well. Congrats. Your prize is in the mail. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment