Wednesday, October 31, 2012

When Halloween is a little boring...

So, I have come to the conclusion that being an adult is a little boring. When I was a kid, all holidays were exciting and full of magic. Or so I thought. Now, holidays are still super fun, just a lot toned down from when I was 7.

Tonight, we had my perfect, boring Halloween night. We made a pizza, some yummy chocolate chip cookies, and watched Hocus Pocus. That my friends is a recipe for a perfect adult holiday. So, I am sure when I have kids one day, Halloween will come back with all its excitement and magic. But, right now, I am loving this kind of boring Halloween night.

Our Pumpkin Pizza : ) I know, I am so creative with onions.


All the candy that I bought for our trick or treaters. Well, we had one teenage mutant ninja turtle and a precious kitty cat. I guess that just means I will have to take one for the team and gain 40 pounds eat the candy.


The best Halloween movie. Unless your husband has never watched it and makes fun of it through the entire 2 hours. Pretty awesome.



I wish that I was as thoughtful as the people who sent us these Halloween cards. Love getting mail : )


Of course, I am a little biased, but these have to be the cutest little trick or treaters. But, why are so they so big? I can't handle it.


Happy Halloween to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment