Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cleaning=A stroll down memory lane

I hate cleaning. I hate mopping. I hate dusting. I hate cleaning toilets.

What I do love is a clean house. So, I guess you have to take the bad with the good.

You want to know what I did this weekend? You guessed it. I cleaned. And I cleaned. And I cleaned.

My house now smells so nice and looks beautiful. I should probably do it more often.


Look at those beautiful, clean floors : )


I cleaned out my closet for the first time since we moved last August.
 


 That right there is heaven to my eyes.

I decided to get rid of some old purses that I never use. While cleaning them out, I found the glasses in the picture below. So, these glasses made their debut at my 21st birthday in college. I guess I should clean out my purses more since that was in 2007. What?!? But, they had me reminiscing so I had to look back at my 21st birthday pictures. You are welcome.

 

My first drink. in my dorm room. I was scared too death that we were going to get written up by our R.A. I may or may not still have that dress. I may or may not always keep it just for the memories.
 My best friends, minus Anna. I am pretty sure that everyone wore those glasses throughout the night.
 Did we really drink wine in Massey? Why did we not go to the bar?
Oh, that's right. We were b.r.o.k.e.

And, this sums up the end of the night. 

 Peace Out my sweet friends : )

No comments:

Post a Comment