So, back at Thanksgiving, my sister announced that she was having a new baby, making me an aunt for the third time. To say that I was excited would be an understatement. I love kids. I especially love kids that are related to me and call me Aunt Jen.
The night that the kids told my grandparents. They were just a little excited.
Since I completely stopped blogging and missed all holidays for seven months, here is our Christmas card for 2012. Yes, our stuffed elk is in the picture. My husband won this year.
The Marlin Crew-Christmas 2012
Amanda went into labor on May 13th and I was in Florida. Thank goodness for Facetime. I got to meet this little guy over a phone.
Robert Alison Pilkinton is perfect. Like for real. Yes, he is the prettiest baby every. Totally not biased at all.
I was able to fly up to Tennessee on the same day that little Rob was born to enjoy his sweetness. I stayed for over a week just to soak it all in. I am completely in love with the little guy. We are so blessed.


Yay! You are back!!!! Keep blogging! Love you, sweet girl!
ReplyDelete