Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I'll be there for you...

You must sing the "Friends" theme song while reading this post. Do it. It makes it more fun. Promise.

I have the greatest friends. The Lord has truly blessed me with amazing women in my life. I have sweet friends all the way from Kindergarten to brand new friends here in Florida.

Although I love all my friends, I hold a very special place in my heart for 4 dear college friends. I could not have made it through my four years of college without these women. I lived in the sorority dorm with these women. I ate almost every meal with these women. I laughed and cried with these women. I talked about Trey with these women. I walked down the aisle to Trey and stood with these women. They are so very special to me.

Every year or year and a half, we try to see each other. We live all over the country and it is hard to make our schedules work. This year, we were all able to meet up in Tennessee at a lakehouse. We did absolutely nothing and it was perfect. The highlight of the weekend was when Meghan and Meagan told us they are expecting babies in October. They are due one week apart and both are having sweet little boys : ) I am so excited that our little crew is growing with more babies!!!

Love all of you soooo much!!!

Anna's reaction to Meghan and Meagan's Big News: )

The only boy, sweet little Judson, invited to the girls weekend: )

The Crew: Meagan, Meghan, Anna, Me, Jessica, and Judson.
We can't wait to add two more babies to this crew : )

1 comment:

  1. Love these sweet girls! Thankful you all have stayed connected through the years!

    ReplyDelete