
No, we did not win a huge boat. Instead, we get to go a Windstar Cruise in April! Yes, I am so super pumped. I will be on a boat from April 24th to May 1st. I can not wait : )
You may be wondering where this boat will be taking us. Well, we will be traveling here-

Yes, the Lloyds will be traveling to Portugal and Spain : ) Woo Hoo! As of now, parts of Portugal and Spain are underwater because of flooding. I saw this information on the Weather Channel last night. Yet, hopefully, in two months, it will nothing but clear skies and beautiful water.
P.S. I will be on this boat for my birthday. What a great birthday present. Can you tell that I am a little excited?
I am so excited for the two of you. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI am sooooooo excited for you and Trey!! Can't
ReplyDeletewait to see lots of PICTURES of the trip! Trey
works so hard and deserves this and aren't you
lucky to be married to him? Of course, I think
he's a pretty lucky guy, too. Love you!
You won't be too far from my Jenni!! She is in France- Aix-en-Provence, close to Marseilles. If I spelled any of that right. . . HA!
ReplyDeleteHave a marvelous time!!
I am leaving April 2-10 to meet her in London, travel to Paris, and home. I have never been over the pond before, so I am filled with emotions!!
I pray you have fun and be really safe!