My heart is very heavy tonight. One of my dearest friends lost her mother today. I hurt for her. I want to hold her and cry with her. Yet, I can not comprehend her loss. I want to tell her it will be okay and I know what she is feeling. Yet, I can not and do not know how it feels. This person was an incredible woman. She was like a second mother to me. Yet, I know she is in such a better place. This does not make it easier. I ask you today to pray for this family. They are such a strong family, but no family is prepared for such a loss. So, today, please say a little prayer for their strength through this difficult time. My second family, please know you are very loved and you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.
-Psalm 46:1-2
I am so sorry:(
ReplyDeleteI love that verse, it is one of my favorites.