On Tuesday, the boys went fishing, so the girls went fishing for clothes. Y'all, I love to shop, like for real. While shopping, we found my new favorite store, Nordstrom Rack. It is the best. I found 3 dresses for $15 each, they were regularly $50-$70 dresses. I was in heaven.
On Wednesday, we bummed around Winter Park and ate a Four Rivers. Yummy and super fun. We took it easy on Wednesday because we went to Disney on Thursday. We had so much fun and loved every minute of it. Even big kids can have fun at Magic Kingdom.
Friday was a lazy day and shopping day. Although we didn't do too much, we loved hanging out with each other. I just wish they would all move to Orlando so we could hang out more. Can't wait to see them again soon!!!
Seth, Matt, and Trey on their fishing adventure
Rebecca, me, and Marge on our way to Four Rivers
The whole gang at Magic Kingdom
Fireworks at Disney are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment