Monday, March 26, 2012

Hunger Games

So, a month or so ago I blogged about reading The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. I finished all three books within a week because I became obsessed. Like obsessed, as in I may or may not have spoken to my husband for an entire week. Just kidding, well kinda of. Anyway, the movie came out Friday and I couldn't wait to go see it. Since we had company, Trey and I could not go until Saturday. Y'all, it did not disappoint. I always think the book is better than the movie, but I really enjoyed this movie. It stayed some what closely to the book, and I couldn't have loved it more. Seriously, if you have not read the books, go to the library or bookstore now and get them. They are so good and not just for little kids.

P.S. One of my best friends commented about going to Disney so much and it must be my new lifestyle in Florida. Ha Ha. But for real, I am going again tomorrow with my father-in-law, so be on the lookout for another post. I promise I do work.

No comments:

Post a Comment