Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wishing TN was in FL and a new job

Well, I was doing pretty awesome at blogging, then March showed up. It has been an eventful month with WORKING (yes, I now have a job), family visit, and soaking up the gorgeous weather that Central Florida has to offer.

First, I guess I should update the job information. Since moving to Florida in late August, we decided that I should just sub since school had already started and I had a not good job last year that made me miserable. Anyway, I started subbing back in December and I love it. I get to choose my days and schools.Yet, I felt that I needed to do something a little more. I am now tutoring with a company. I love it. I work two days a week for 3 hours each. I know this doesn't sound like a lot, but it gives me a little freedom and still keeps me busy enough.

Next, March has been super busy because we are having lots of fun visits from people we love. First up, my sweet family came to visit our humble abode. My mom, sister, niece, and nephew drove from sweet TN to Orlando. It was such a good visit. I needed it. You see, I love living here. Truly, I do. But sometimes, you just need your family, especially me because I talk to my family 234324 times a week. I can not describe to you how much I love these people, plus my dad and brother-in-law who couldn't make the trip. We spent the week soaking up each other, having fun at Disney (my sister's favorite place in the world), and freezing our booties at the beach. All in all, the week was wonderful and I could not have had more fun. I can't wait for them to come back. Disclaimer: I would have blogged about this sooner, but my mom just uploaded the photos on Facebook. I stink at taking pictures. I am going to get better. I promise.

Fun, yet chilly day at Cocoa Beach



Super busy, fun day at Magic Kingdom



Love and miss this woman so much.

1 comment:

  1. Love you, sweet girl! We had a wonderful time visiting you and Trey!

    ReplyDelete