Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Summer will be here too soon....

I love summer. I love the warm weather, the beach, wearing sundresses, and flip flops. I even like the smell of sunscreen. I know, a little weird? The only thing I am not crazy about-putting on a swimsuit. Now, I know that it is a requirement, but I still don't love the idea of putting on a two piece and strutting my stuff. Like all women, I find flaws with my body everyday, maybe not as many as I did when I was in high school, yet I still do. In the past few months, I have decided to be active and get healthy. On most weeks, I go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week, but not this week. I have been a bum. Anyway, I am rambling because my point of this blog was to show everyone this:



I have always wanted a flatter stomach. Of course, I don't want to work for it, but now I know you have to if you want it. I have been doing this little workout everyday for the month of February. It takes less than 10 minutes and I think I can see results. I have decided I am going to do some type of ab exercise until Summer, so at least I feel better walking in a swimsuit in JAMAICA!

P.S. My husband is a groomsman in a wedding in Jamaica in May, and I get to tag along : ) Woo Hoo! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment