If you are like me, nothing is better than knowing your parents love and care for you. It makes my heart happy to know that they love me so very much. So much that when I called my mom in December to come stay for a week in Florida in February with me, while Trey was gone, she jumped at the chance to spend time with me. I absolutely love that all my family is in one place. It makes me smile to think of the sweet time they get to spend together. Yet, sometimes, that ugly jealousy bone makes me sad and depressed that I live so far away. So when family comes to visit. I LOVE IT.
Well, it just so happen that my mom came to Central Florida the week of her birthday. It was super fun to spend her birthday with her. On her actual birthday we went to Cocoa Beach for the day. If you know my mom, you know that she loves sweet tea, her grandbabies, and the BEACH. So, it was the absolute perfect day! Along with shopping, eating, and walking about 100 miles, we had the absolute best week. Thank you so much for coming to hang out, Mom! I love you more each and every day! Happy Happy Birthday : )
Thank you, sweet girl! Just saw this post and it made me teary...Miss you so! I had a wonderful week full of precious time with you!
ReplyDeleteI love you! Mom