This past weekend was action packed. Since moving to Florida, we have only had visitors from my side of the family, which we have loved. Yet, we also want Trey's family to enjoy our home and Orlando. So, this past weekend, Trey's family came to Orlando for a visit!
Trey had a commitment in Miami until Friday night, so I entertain the family all day on Friday. Of course, we went to the happiest place on the planet-DisneyWorld! We spent 13 hours at Magic Kingdom. Let's just say we were exhausted and slept GREAT on Friday night. There was not a huge crowd, all rides were super fun, and we even were able to catch the Electrical Parade, which is my favorite! I always make fun of my sister because she is the BIGGEST Disney Fanatic, but I really love Disney too. It is magical for all ages and you always have the best time once you pass through the front gate. I am so thankful that I had a special time with Trey's family at Disney!
On Saturday, we slept in, ate a late breakfast, and headed to Cocoa Beach. One of the greatest things about living in Orlando is being super close to the Beach. We live about one hour away, so we can pack up for the day and enjoy the sunshine. It wasn't too sunny on Saturday, yet we had a blast just hanging out.
Yesterday, we enjoyed on the many parks in Orlando and the farmer's market. It was a fun day to enjoy the sunshine and spend time with Trey's family. After a stroll in the park, we headed to Winter Park to eat dinner. Winter Park is super sweet. It reminds me a lot of my hometown's little downtown square with cute shops and restaurants. We go to WInter Park every Saturday night to eat dinner. We just love it.
We had a sweet visit with family and we were sad to see them leave. I am so sad because I have no pictures of the weekend. I have promised to start taking more pictures as a New Year's Resolution. I am apparently not doing very well at this resolution.
Have a wonderful Monday : )
No comments:
Post a Comment