Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Not just for middle-schoolers....

I have not always been a reader. In fact, when I was younger, I hated reading. I would have rather taken a beating than read one book. True story. Now that I am older, I love to read. Since this past summer, I have probably read 10 books, which may not be a lot to many people, but that is a ton to me. I have now found a book that I am obsessed with and had to share with you all.

A couple months ago, I was talking with a friend about reading. She had mentioned that she wanted to read The Hunger Games. I had heard of this book, but I figured that it was for middle-schoolers, and I would stick to my Nicholas Sparks and The Help type books for my mindless reading time. Well, I can say I have officially joined the bandwagon. Y'all, go to Barnes and Noble or your local library and get The Hunger Games. It is so good. It is an easy read. I read the first book in 2 days. For real. I am now on Catching Fire and I can't put it down, except to write this blog post and watch the finale of Teen Mom 2. Sidenote: I know that Teen Mom 2* is a little juvenile, but it is so addicting.

Seriously, do yourself a favor and read these books. So good. You are welcome.

1 comment: