Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day : )

I am not a mother. Yet, I do know what it takes to be a good mom because I have the world's greatest example. You see, I hate to tell all of you, but I pretty much have the best mother. When I was growing up, I always thought she was great, but since growing older, I KNOW how great she is. 

My mom is my best friend. I know this sounds so cheesy, but she really is. She is my confidant. I really do tell her everything. She is my biggest cheerleader. She is always there to give me advice or be my voice of reason. It makes me really sad that I can not spend time with her today. I have really missed living so close to her. Yet, when we are together, we just get to soak it up. I am so excited to see her at the end of the month. So, here's to the best mom, Kathy Diane, I LOVE YOU : )

I really have an amazing mother-in-law. She is such a Godly woman who has taught me so much. She is also a great example of how to love selfishly. She did a great job raising my sweet husband, so I am forever grateful. 

 Also, I have a pretty amazing sister who also is the bomb.com. She loves her kids with her whole being and they are pretty blessed to call her mom. Thanks for being such a great example.
                          Happy Mother's Day to these three amazing women!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet girl...I love you very much! This is a wonderful Mother's Day gift! Thank you for being such an easy person to love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this! Thanks little sister!!! You will make an amazing momma someday too!!

    ReplyDelete