Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jamaica 2012: Can I go back right now?

At the beginning of May, Trey and I were fortunate enough to travel to Jamaica. Although Trey has made the trip to Jamaica a few times before, I had never been, so I was pumped. Our sweet friends, Jeremy and Sheena, chose beautiful Jamaica to get married and we were so excited to celebrate with them.

The trip started by boarding a plane in O-town at 11 and we were going through customs by 1 in Montego Bay. Yes, two hours for travel time= awesome. We had an interesting two-hour ride to Sandals-Whitehouse and then we were in PARADISE. We had the best time laying out, swimming, paddle-boarding, learning tennis, and just enjoying the gorgeous island of Jamaica!

                                          Super FUN wedding party
                                    Beautiful sunset while on the boat cruise
                                   Yes, this is my husband. Gotta love him.
                                          Enjoying beautiful Jamaica
                                          Yay for more married friends : )
                                                      
                       Trey called Whitehouse "tropical East Tennessee"

No comments:

Post a Comment