I love living in Florida. I really enjoy the weather, the people, living with my husband in our bungalow.
With that being said, I miss Tennessee. I miss the weather, the people (especially my family), living with my husband in our sweet, downtown apartment in Chatt.
Well, this past week, I was able to travel back to the promised land. I was so excited to go back to spend time with family, soak up the weather, and just be in my favorite place.
I arrived on Wednesday to two excited littles. My niece and nephew are the absolute best. They can make you feel super special. When my plane landed, they were waiting outside. When I opened the door, you would have thought that I was the Queen of England. I loved it.
Anyway, we had a blast the entire weekend. We went swimming, had dinner at my beloved Panchos with best friends, went to the park, and Care had her very first dance recital. I may be a little bias, but she could have quite possibly been the cutest ballerina. Not the most graceful, but definitely the cutest : )
I loved every moment of my time in Tennessee, but I was really excited to get back to my cutie husband!
My sweet sister. Miss her everyday. Move to FL? okay.
Sweet baby Judson. Gosh, I love this little boy so very much.
Care doing her fishy dance. Could she be any cuter?
Not the best picture, but she was so excited so she wouldn't stand still.
Cousins, best friends, tiny dancers.
Love these two ladies more than they will every know. Miss living near them.
Sorry for the delay, but back in May, this little guy graduated from Pre-K. Really, is he old enough to go to Kindergarten?
Will Will, Aunt Jen and Uncle Trey are so proud of you. We love you so very much and know that you are going to do great things!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment