Dear Orlando, I am loving this weather. Not too hot, but can we tone it down with the rain. I am a little over it.
Dear Husband, I can not wait to hang out with you this weekend. P.S. can you leave your phone off because you are totally a workaholic. love, wife
Dear Jennifer(aka me), you are such a hypochondriac. Stop worrying that you have every disease on WebMD. You don't.
Dear Sister, can you please move to Florida, so we can play the "Would you Rather..." game everyday? That would be super fun. P.S. i miss you a lot.
Dear Chick-fila, you do know you have the best sweet tea ever, right? Well, you do. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy it today.
Dear God, thank you for giving me life and loving me. I don't derserve it, but I am so very thankful for it.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
P.S. My husband just informed me that we are going kayaking tomorrow for four hours. Wish me luck because I am pretty sure I may not make it. : )
FYI: Friday's Letters will not happen every week.
No comments:
Post a Comment