Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What?!? Tree Trimming isn't the gift you give for the third Wedding Anniversary?

Three years ago today, I married my best friend. On June 6, 2009, I became Mrs. Jennifer Lloyd. Hands down, the best day of my life.

In 2005, Trey and I met through a mutual friend and we started dating. We dated for three years before becoming engaged. We had a super short engagement and were married six months after our engagement.

                        Our First Date to Sigma Chi Christmas Date Party

We married June 6, 2009 at Oaklawn Plantation. We had a beautiful ceremony and reception. I can truly say that it was the perfect day.

                                                 Mr. and Mrs. Lloyd
In the three years we have been married, we have had our ups and downs, tears and laughter, and multiple moves. Yes, we have moved three times in three years, I have had three jobs, and we bought our first house. It has been an experience, but one experience I would do over and over with him. I have never thought I could love and appreciate someone so much. He is my best friend, my confidant, my supporter, my family.

Tonight we celebrated with dinner at a seafood place in Winter Park. It was super yummy. We also celebrated with getting our palm trees trimmed. Woo hoo. I know you are all jealous. We do it big for anniversaries. hehe : )  We are continuing celebrating with our anniversary tradition by watching our wedding video. It still makes me think fondly of that day and its sweetness. I love watching it.

                                           Happy Anniversary my love!

Trey, I love you more today than I ever thought I could. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being the best husband. Thank you for being you! Here's to many many more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment