Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lazy Sunday in a Hammock and a little VOL

Since moving to the Sunshine State, I have come to appreciate being outdoors. With this being said, I do not love when it is 10840953957923 degrees outside. Usually in Florida, that is the exact temperature during the summer months. Just in case you were wondering : )

So, in order to not have a heatstroke every day of the week, we must find something to give us shade from the big hot star in the sky. A couple years ago, my sweet father-in-law gave us a hammock. Of course, we really couldn't use it until now because we have never really had a yard. I don't count our yard in C-ville because it was the size of my bed. Like for real, no lie. Well, we finally decided to hook up the hammock today and try that baby out. It was great. It is a two person hammock and it is somewhat comfortable if you like feeling like a human pretzel being close to the one you love : )

                        

           
 Also for your viewing pleasure and because I am getting these pictures off of Trey's phone, check out the picture his dad sent to him the other day. Seriously, for one, my husband was adorable and two, he was born a VOLS fan. Love it.

     Hope you all had a restful and wonderful weekend. I hope you have a wonderful Monday : )

1 comment: