I am loving today for a few different reasons.
Reason Number One:
This girl has been in Orlando for two days. I have been able to hang out with her some over the last two days. She is one of my dearest friend, and I really wished we lived near each other. Her friendship means the world to me. Move to Orlando, okay? I promise I will go to Disney with you everyday.Reason Number Two: New friends.
Moving is always hard. Moving away from family and friends and having to make new ones are even harder. We are loving our new church and we are slowly, but surely meeting new friends. I was able to hang out with a new friend today and it was super fun.
Reason Number Three: I booked my flight for Tennessee in August. I.can.not.wait. I get to help celebrate this girl and her upcoming wedding to Trey's best friend.
Not only do I get to hang out with some of my fun friends, I also get to see these crazy people.
Annnnnnnd, we get to celebrate this little princess who turns four?!?
I am still a little bit in denial that she is not a baby.
Like, really stressed out.
Well, as you see, I have had a super amazing Wednesday. Hope this hump day treated you well : )




Love you, sweet girl! Cannot wait to see you! Yay for new friends! And old ones!
ReplyDeleteMom