Saturday, July 28, 2012

Long time, no blog

Well, it has been a while since I have blogged. Not because I didn't want to, but because we have been busy. So, I lied. I really haven't wanted to blog.

Since the last time I blogged, we have had some exciting things happen in the Lloyd household. Hang on to your seats, folks. This is going to get cray-cray.

First up, we have been soaking up some rays here in Central Florida. Well, actually on the Palm coast. We met with our friend T and his girlfriend Kelsey at Flagler Beach for some fun in the sun. We had brunch at this yummy little seafood place and then hit the waves, literally. The waves were so rough, yet very fun. After we left for the day, T sent us this video. No big deal that we were super close to this area. I for real had a freak out.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Palm-Bay-man-comes-face-to-face-with-shark-gets-video/-/1637132/15594290/-/c848clz/-/index.html

 My cutie husband posing at the beach

Along with getting tanner than Snooki, we have also purchased a couple of fun things. My husband thought this was a fun purchase. Me? I would rather have spent the money at Nordstrom Rack. Yet, he does make a cute lumberjack with his chainsaw and very dull colored chaps.
 We also purchased a new ride. Whoop Whoop. We are now the proud new owner of a 4-Runner. Super pumped. I have yet to drive it because I am so scared of wrecking it. Like for real. I am pretty sure that my husband thinks I am the worst driver too.
 After an exciting day full of eating, naps, and watching the Olympics, we decided to get wild and crazy and go out for frozen yogurt and purchased these:

We are so wild. When we were in Jamaica, I feel in love with playing tennis. I totally stink at it, but it is fun to play. We are going to try them out tomorrow after church. Super excited.


In just a couple of weeks, I get to see these two pumpkin heads. I seriously can not wait. P.S. how stinking cute are they in their soccer uniforms? Future David Beckham and Mia Hamm? I think so.


Hope you all are having a restful and relaxing weekend! Off to watch more of the Olympics : )

1 comment:

  1. Love the new ride! Have fun playing tennis! Can't wait to see you soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete