Sunday, October 28, 2012

I changed my name to Jennifer Lorenzo...

Apparently after our tour de Tennessee, I forgot how to blog. My bad.

The Lloyds haven't been too busy lately. We went to the beach a couple weeks ago, went to the pumpkin patch, and stood in line for 1 hour to early vote. I know that we lead exciting lives. Yes, we should be followed by the paparazzi because people are soooo jealous of us. Since we aren't being followed by cameras, here are some pretty sweet iphone pics, just for YOU. Enjoy. 


I miss Tennessee a lot, but this view isn't too bad on a Saturday.

 I don't know which is cuter? The big lumberjack or the cute pumpkin. 
I think I will keep both.


 So, we waited to vote today. Totally worth it. 
If you haven't voted yet, go do it. 
Not only do you get to have a voice, you get a really cool sticker.

My mom got an iphone. Now, I get to see these two whenever I want.
So pumped.

So, a couple of weeks ago, I ordered an Erin Condren planner, which I love. 
They sent me a free gift.
You didn't know that my named changed to Jennifer Lorenzo.
Yeah, me either.
 
Peace out little pumpkin heads. Have a great Monday : )


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Love it! Was wondering when you were going to update! Now, if we could get your sister too! Love you and miss you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete