Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Here Goes Nothing....
Well, I will admit it. I have always thought blogs were stupid. I always thought they were for people with babies or people who had nothing else to do. Well, I am without children for now and Facebook is getting a little old, so I am starting a blog. Yes, I do enjoy reading blogs, but I never, EVER, intended to be a "blogger." I mean, I will also admit that my life is COMPLETELY boring. Who wants to read about my little life in Clarksville? Well, apparently my mother and my sister do. I am not really sure why, because I call them everyday and we talk about every aspect of my day. Yet, to appease them, I am now a "BLOGGER." Oh boy. This should be fun : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YIPPEE SKIPPEEE! You started a blog!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! I have another blog to stalk! You are going to have fun with this! I love you.
ReplyDeleteMom