Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I guess I should introduce myself....

I know that I am blogging twice in one day. I know you are thinking that I am a loser. This is true, but I do feel that I need to introduce myself before I begin this blogging adventure. So here it goes.

-I am 23 years old.
-I am newly married to my college sweetheart of three years.
-I married my best friend on June 6th. Honestly, it was the best day of my life. Now, with that being said, THANK YOU Amanda and Mom for all of my wedding planning. I know that I was miserable to be around for the entire six months. Love you both.
-I teach second grade. I love my kids. Enough said.
-I am having fun being a wife. After almost 5 months of being married, I made my first meal last night. My husband was impressed. So was I, due to the fact that I have never cooked anything in my life that can not be cooked in a microwave. True story.
-I love to spend time with my family. They are absolutely amazing. I miss them. a lot. I hate we don't leave in the same town. One day I hope to live closer.
-I think that my niece and nephew are the two cutest kids in the entire world. Well, let's just face it, they are the cutest in the world. Amanda, that is until I have kids. Then Poppy and Nonnie will have to be shared. Got it?
-I am helping with the senior high youth group at our church in C'ville. I am loving it. I never thought I would want to work with kids above the age of 10. Through working with them, I could see a change of heart.
Well, I guess that is enough about me. Peace.

1 comment: