Thursday, November 5, 2009

My enemy's name starts with a J...

Ok, do me a favor and look at this picture.



This picture was taken at Sigma Chi Christmas Formal. Also known as "Trey and I's first date." It was a great night. I didn't post this picture to reminisce about that night. Instead, I posted to talk about me. Yes, I want to just reminisce about my "Sophomore year in college body". You heard me. Body. You know when you are younger and think you can eat anything and you will never gain any weight. Sophomore year of college was probably the climax of that thought process for me. Anyway, I want to be back in that body. So, instead of feeling sorry for myself, I am going to do something about it. I have enlisted the help of a certain person to help me back into that body in the little black dress.

Here she is...











If you don't know who this is, you should be ashamed. She is a trainer for another one of my favorite shows "The Biggest Loser." She can also be known as "the person who will make your life miserable." You see, when I was getting ready for my wedding, my sister and mother introduced me to Jillian. I did not want to meet her. Yet, they convinced me "that it wasn't a bad exercise dvd at all." Yeah right. Not a bad exercise dvd if you want to feel like you are going to die in the middle of it. The other day, my sister and mother called me to tell me they were starting Jillian again. I am a sucker for peer pressure. So, Jillian and I meet again for round 2 of "Operation Get Jen Slim." If I don't post tomorrow, you will know that everything is sore, including my fingertips.

1 comment:

  1. I think personally, she looks super devious on the cover, like...I'll get you my pretty. Oh, how I don't like that lady!

    ReplyDelete