So, as you all know, I am new to the "blogging" world. Apparently in this wacky world of Internet diaries, if you get "tagged" by someone, you have to do what they say. Well, my big sister just tagged me. Real cool Mandy, real cool.
So, here goes:
My Top Ten for November 4th
1. I absolutely LOVE text messages. I am not sure what it is that makes me love them, but I think they are the greatest. This morning on my way to work, I got a text message from a very special, red-headed friend. Of course, she texted me about "the new blog" and how she couldn't believe I hadn't told her. M- I just started it last night! Good news must travel fast. P.S. YOU need a blog. Thanks.
2. I love fall. I love the bright colors. I love wearing my jacket. I especially love that it gets me closer to Thanksgiving Break and Christmas Break. Remember, teachers get those breaks off of school: )
3. I can not wait to buy a Christmas tree. Since this will be our first Christmas as a married couple, we get to buy a tree. Trey is not as excited, probably because he will have to put it together. Love you babe : )
4. I love get-togethers with old friends. I got an invitation in the mail for a brunch for a newly engaged friend. I can't wait to hang out with my old girlfriends and celebrate her BIG rock!!!
5. I love my niece and nephew. Now that my nephew is talking all the time, I love talking to him on the phone. The other night, I called my mom and my nephew got on the phone. I asked him what sissy was going to be for Halloween. He said, " Oh, she just gonna be a bug." Sissy was actually a really cute LADYbug. Gosh, I could eat them. I could eat my niece and nephew, not ladybugs.
6. I love my husband. I love that he has many talents and hobbies. If you know my husband, one of his hobbies is hunting. He is an avid hunter. The only thing that I do not like about fall is it starts duck season and deer season. I am thinking about starting a "shopping" season during these months. Anyone want to join?
7.My dad is coming home today. We all have missed him a lot. I can't wait to see him soon.
8.I love my students. They are hilarious, crazy, and always keep me on my toes. They teach me more each day.
9.Each morning, I get into my car and blast my praise and worship cd. It is now my favorite morning routine. I know all my other co-workers think I am crazy when I open my car door and "Open the Eyes of my Heart, Lord" is blaring. Oh well, it is my morning coffee.
10. Hoarders. If you don't know what I am talking about. You need to google it. It is the best show. Most people are appalled by this show. Actually, my mother called me the other night to tell me "that she couldn't believe I actually liked the show." In fact, I do love it. I never intend to be a hoarder, but I will admit I (and my father-in-law) like to watch others be hoarders. We may be there only fans.
Well, there you have it. My first TOP TEN. Oh, I am so proud of myself.
Clever, Jen-Bird! I told you you would be good
ReplyDeleteat this! Love you and miss you. Look forward to seeing you Friday!
Mom
Why HELLO, Mrs. Lloyd! I'm excited to read your blog! Miss you, friend!
ReplyDelete