Thursday, November 12, 2009

My little "stinkabug"

This little nugget was born on November 13, 2006.


He now looks like this:


My little nephew turns THREE tomorrow. I honestly can't believe it.

I remember where we were when Amanda told me she was pregnant. I remember telling Amanda when he was born that "I hope that I love my children as much as I love him right now." I remember crying on my way back to Knoxville because I didn't want to leave him and my family at the hospital. I remember changing his diaper for the first time. I remember being quite disgusted by completing that activity. I remember when he started talking and I heard him say "Jen-Jen" for the first time. I remember talking with him on the phone for the first time and actually having a real conversation.

He will always hold a precious piece of my heart. I can not imagine my life without that sweet little "stinkabug." Happy Birthday Wilbur! You are such a blessing in my life : )

P.S. Uncle Trey and Aunt Jen-Jen can't wait to celebrate your birthday this weekend : )

3 comments: